You can also download our printable fit guide here.
1. Place your baby on the open nappy, as you would a disposable, with the nappy just above baby's bum.
2. Bring the front of the nappy up, tucking into the knicker line as you do.
3. Make sure the rise poppers are done correctly. If your baby is very young, you will likely need to do these all up. Tuck any extra fabric up between the poppers.
4. Stretch the tab up towards the opposite armpit. Pop the hip stabiliser poppers first, then the waist poppers. You may need to shuffle the baby as you do this.
5. Do the same on the other side.
6. Tuck any extra rise fabric up. This will give a better fit and help prevent leaks.
7. Make sure that the leg elastics are tucked into the knicker line.
8. Check the fit. The nappy should fit tightly around your baby's leg and in the knicker line. You should be able to fit one finger in the gap between the skin and elastic. The waist does not need to be as tight and you should be able to fit 2 fingers in the gap.
If you have any problems or questions about the fit of your nappy, we would be happy to help. Please feel free to contact us in the live chat.